A huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Kate the lovely owner, founder and wonder woman of getbuzzing!
We have celebrated here at the getbuzzing HQ with some delicious peanut butter cups and we had to share this ridiculously simple 2 ingredient recipe to get your taste buds tickling.
2 Bars of Dark Chocolate (we used 85% Lindt)
Peanut butter (If you are allergic to nuts you can use wowbutter - available in Tesco)
1. Grab a cupcake tin and line with cupcake holders (whichever size you fancy).
2. Break up 1 bar of dark chocolate into a glass bowl and heat over boiling water until melted.
3. Pour the dark chocolate evenly into the cupcake holders (this should make around 8).
4. If you want these to harden quickly place in the freezer for 5 minutes or if you have more time place in the fridge and leave to set.
5. Once set add a nice spoonful of peanut butter (or any other nut butter you fancy) on each.
6. Melt the second bar of dark chocolate exactly the same as before and pour evenly on top of the peanut butter - again putting in the fridge/freezer to set.
And voila! Chocolate and peanut butter cups ready and waiting to be eaten. A perfect birthday treat!