200g Plain Flour
60g Cocoa Powder
100g Golden Caster Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 160º. Grease and line a 20cm baking tin.
- Put the flour, sugar and cocoa powder into a bowl and mix until uniform in colour.
- Pour in the melted butter and combine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. You can use your hands to do this.
- Tip the mixture into the prepared tin and press it down firmly using your hands.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 18 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle over 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar. Leave too cool in the tin.