BANANA PROTEIN MUFFINS
- 2 large brown bananas
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400
- Place all ingredients except the chocolate chips in a blender. Blend mixture approximately 30-45 seconds or until completely smooth.
- Using a spatula or spoon lightly stir in the chocolate chips
- Spray a standard muffin tin with cooking spray and scoop batter into muffin tin (I use an ice cream scoop)
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until muffins have set.