Recipe by - Tiff Afflick
Website - https://thecookingyam.co.uk/
- 1 GetBuzzing Chocolate and Coconut Protein bar
- 100g oats + 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 120ml milk
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- To serve: choice of Greek yoghurt, chocolate sauce, fresh fruit, peanut/wow butter, extra crumbled Chocolate and coconut bar
- Blend the oats to a fine flour, then add in the egg, cocoa powder, milk, baking powder and honey. Blend again until a smooth batter is formed.
- Crumble 1/2 a GetBuzzing Choc-coconut bar into the pancake mix, then stir in.
- Heat a frying pan with a small amount of oil or cooking spray, then add tablespoons of the mixture to the pan to form mini pancakes.
- When bubbles appear on the surface of the pancakes, flip them and cook for a further 30s until risen.
- Remove cooked pancakes from the pan, then repeat until all of the mixture is used up.
- Add the cooked pancakes to one side of a large plate, then fill the other side with your choice of additions: Greek yoghurt, fresh fruit, chocolate sauce, nut butter or wowbutter, extra crumbled Choc-coconut bar etc.
Super-simple recipe, but these look great when they're served up with all of the delicious toppings.. perfect for World Chocolate Day!