- ¾ cup rolled old-fashioned oats
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup oat milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips + more for topping
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Add muffin cases to a tin and set aside.
- Add oats, banana, chocolate protein powder, oat milk, eggs into a bowl along with baking powder and baking soda and mix well. Blend until combined.
- Use a spatula to stir in chocolate chips and then transfer muffin mix into prepared muffin cases. Sprinkle extra chocolate chips on top of each muffin.
- Bake muffins for 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.