Recipe makes 8-10 bars
- 50g of Unsalted Butter
- 2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Cups of Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter Chips
- 1/2 Cup Oats
- 1/2 Cup Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 bag of M&Ms or Mini Eggs
Combine Melted Butter and Graham Cracker Crumbs until Crumbly.
Press Cracker Crumbs into the bottom of a 9x13 Baking Dish that has been lined with Parchment Paper.
Pour Sweetened Condensed Milk over the Graham Cracker Crumbs.
Sprinkle with Oats, Coconut, Chocolate Chips, Peanut Butter Chips, and M&Ms or mini eggs.
Bake at 180oC for around 25-30 minutes.
Let the cookie bars cool completely.