As our Munchy seeds competition is under way we thought it was only fitting to give you a delicious recipe for you to try! Created by Munchy Seeds.
- 125g Butter
- 125g Granulated Sugar (we did half honey half sugar)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 150g Plain flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 80g Munchy seeds super berry
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a large bowl until fluffy.
- Add the flour, baking powder and super berry munchy seeds and mix until a soft dough is formed.
- Shape into a log and wrap in cling film and put in the fridge to cool for at least an our or overnight.
- Pre heat oven to 180C
- Divide and roll the cookie dough until 3/4cm thick.
- Cut into circles roughly 6cm in diameter
- Space the biscuits out on a lined baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes - a little underdone is best as they will firm when cooled.
- Leave to cool and enjoy!
To enter the Getbuzzing and Munchy seeds competiton head over to our twitter or instagram for a chance to win!
Twitter - @getbuzzing
Instagram - @getbuzzing