150g SR Flour
50g Coconut Oil – melted
50g Soft Brown Sugar
2 tbsp Unsweetened Coconut Milk
50g Desecated Coconut
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
100g Icing Sugar
1 Tbsp Greek Yoghurt
3 Tbsp Unsweetened Coconut Milk
20g Shredded Coconut
1. Pre heat oven to 180oC and line a loaf or cake tin.
2. Cream the oil and sugar together, beat in the egg adding a little flour so it doesn’t curdle.
3. Stir in the remainder of the Flour and add the milk and vanilla essence.
4. Bake in oven for 20-25 mins.
5. For the Icing - add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well. Wait for the cake to fully cool before adding on top.