- Bananas help overcome depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin - the happy mood brain neurotransmitter
- Eat two bananas before a strenuous workout to pack an energy punch and sustain your blood sugar.
- Potassium protects against muscle cramps during workouts and night time leg cramps by eating a banana.
- Strengthen your blood and relieve anaemia with the added iron from bananas.
- High in potassium and low in salt, bananas are officially recognised by the FDA as being able to lower blood pressure and protect against heart attack and stroke.
Blueberry Banana Bread