- ⅓ cup Honey
- ⅓ cup Wowbutter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 2 cups Oats
- ½ cup Pumpkin Seeds
- ½ cup Coconut Flakes
- ⅓ cup Dried Fruit or Chocolate Chips of Choice (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180oC. Add the Honey, Wowbutter, Vanilla Extract, Cinnamon, and Salt to the base of a large bowl. Whisk until evenly incorporated.
- Pour the Oats, Pumpkin Seeds, and Coconut into the bowl and fold them into the wet mixture, until all pieces are evenly coated. Transfer this mixture to a greased or lined baking tray and press it into a thin, even layer using a spatula.
- Bake for 20 minutes on the bottom rack of the oven, then remove and use a spatula to toss/flip the granola. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 6-7 minutes, then remove.
- Immediately sprinkle the Chocolate Chips or Dried Fruit over the Granola, using a spatula to gently toss the mixture. Let the Granola and Chocolate cool completely on the tray before removing.