- 100ml Oat Milk
- 3 Tablespoons coffee granuals
- 2 cloves
- 90g butter
- 180g honey
- 1 large egg
- 80g all-purpose flour
- 80g rye flour, or whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 tsp ginger, ground
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and honey. Let cool slightly for about 2 minutes, then add the egg, whisking vigorously to prevent from cooking the egg.
- In measuring cup placed in the microwave, heat the milk with the coffee. Infuse the cloves, and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix both flours, baking soda, salt, and spices.
- Pour the butter-honey mixture into the dry ingredients, then slowly pour in the milk, stirring well.
- Preheat the oven to 340°F (170°C) and grease a 9×4-inch (24 x 10 cm) loaf pan.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 40 minutes. Let cool completely into the loaf pan before serving.