A great grab and go breakfast or a quick snack if you have a busy day! Try these super tasty, nutritious cookies and let us know what you think :)
- 1 cup oats
- 1 Getbuzzing date and seed bar (crumbled)
- ½ cup oat flour
- ½ cup dried cranberries raisins, or other dried fruit
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds or any other seeds
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp chai seeds
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 large mashed banana
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- Pre heat oven to 180oC. Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl (oats, oat flour, dried fruit, getbuzzing bar, seeds, flaxseeds, chai seeds, cinnamon, baking powder and salt)
- Stir in mashed banana, coconut oil, honey and coconut milk until well blended. Let the mixture rest until flaxseeds and chair seeds are combined. Add extra milk if dough is to thick.
- Spoon mixture into balls evenly on baking tray. These cookies do not spread much during cooking so lightly press down each one onto baking tray.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden around the edges.