The days are slowly getting colder but what better way to warm up then our delicious Banana and Blueberry Oat Muffins.
- 120g all-purpose flour
- 60g old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 GETBUZZING BANANA BAR
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 225g plain Greek yogurt
- 80g honey
- 60ml unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 140g blueberries, frozen or fresh
- Preheat your oven to 180C and line a muffin tray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, lightly beat the egg just to break it up. Whisk in the yogurt, honey, sugar, almond milk, and vanilla, mixing until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, mixing gently until just combined. Crumble the getbuzzing bar into the mix and add the blueberries along with 1 Tbsp of flour to prevent them from bleeding or sinking to the bottom of the muffins, and fold them into the batter.
- Add the batter evenly into the muffin cups and bake for 20-22 minute or until cooked through.