After the launch of our Brand New Chocolate Coconut Protein Bar we loved the combo so much we have been baking away. If you enjoy the rich chocolate and coconut flavours than you will love these!
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened coconut, shreds or flakes
- ¼ cup coconut oil, solid or melted
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut, shreds or flakes
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- ¼ teaspoon coconut oil
- Line a standard 12-muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Make the Coconut Cups: Add Coconut Cups ingredients to a blender or food processor. Blend until you get a wet and sticky dough-like mixture, with smaller but still noticeable coconut pieces.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon of coconut mixture into each muffin cup. Press down and smooth until you get a tightly packed layer. Coconut mixture will be sticky.*
- Make the Chocolate Layer: Add Chocolate Layer ingredients to a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave in 20-second increments until melted. Stir in between heating, until smooth.
- Scoop and drop 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate onto each cup. Using a small spoon, spread chocolate into an even layer. Tap the pan a few times to even out the chocolate. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of Coconut Topping onto each cup. Set aside.
- Make the Chocolate Drizzle: add Chocolate Drizzle ingredients to the bowl of leftover melted chocolate. Heat in the microwave in 20-30 second increments until just softened. Stir until smooth. Pour melted chocolate into a zip bag and trim off a very small tip. Drizzle all cups.
- Place muffin pan into the freezer for 10-15 minutes. Thaw for 10-15 minutes before serving. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Recipe by - https://beamingbaker.com/4-ingredient-paleo-chocolate-coconut-cups-vegan-gluten-free-paleo/