- 100g Butter
- 100g Plain Flour
- 100g Honey or Brown Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 4 Getbuzzing Vanilla and Seed Bar
- 50g Desicated Coconut
1. Line a rectangular baking tin (or any shape) 26x16cm. Pre heat oven to 180oC.
2. To make the cake, place all ingredients into a bowl and mix until well combined. Pour into the prepared tin.
3. In a bowl crumble the 4 Vanilla and Seed Getbuzzing bars and add the desicated coconut.
4. Add the the crumple onto the mixture until all the batter is covered.
5. Place in the oven and bake for 20- 25 minutes or until golden.