- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 over ripe bananas
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- ¼ cup wowbutter spread
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 getbuzzing VEGAN wowbutter bar crumbled (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180° C. In an 8×11 inch baking dish, combine the oats, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas, then add the coconut milk, wowbutter, maple syrup, flaxseed and vanilla extract. Allow the mixture to stand for 5 minutes for the flaxseed to set.
- Pour over the wet ingredients over the oat mixture and stir to combine.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top of the oatmeal is golden and the mixture is set, about 30-35 minutes. Remove and allow it to cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve with drizzled wowbutter and banana slices, if desired.